Click to listen this episode right here on the blog(no app needed)
"When you subscribe to the Stay Grounded Podcast, you help new people discover the show. And it means the podcast will automatically show up in your app of choice every time a new episode is released on Saturdays."Subscribe
EP. 031 | “Microscopic living... It’s about going into the smallest places and finding treasure that explodes and expands to everybody else.”
When today’s guest lost the love of her life in a tragic accident, her whole life plan was stripped from the table.
But part of the human condition is the ability to transform tragedy and heartache into something beautiful. It’s how her husband’s death became one of the pivotal points that enabled Sheevan to become - in my words - “the Queen of Flow”.
I was so pumped to talk with Sheevaun, this conversation made me so happy! I learned some incredibly profound things too. But that’s what happens when you sit down to talk about life with a business advisor, master coach, and energetic thought leader. In fact, Sheevaun has helped over 25,000 entrepreneurs, CEO's and leaders tap into their soul’s unique formula - so they can show up in the way that’s right for them.
And in this episode, she shares some incredible wisdom and insight that will inspire you to challenge your understanding of how the world works (so you can make life work for you too).
Nearly all our communication is energetic before we say a word.
My conversation with Sheevaun gets pretty deep as we dig into the tangible as well as the intangible. We talk about everything from inner reflection, to microscopic living, to the importance of cleaning up your ‘hot mess’!
It’s an episode that left me feeling inspired and empowered.
It’s true. There may be a lot of negativity floating around in the world right now, but that doesn’t mean we’re powerless to do anything. In fact, Sheevaun reveals some very practical steps we can take to feel better about our own lives and make our mark on the world.
So tune in and discover some of life’s secrets and how flow can help you create success, fulfillment, and happiness in your life.
I love that the human condition can take a really negative thing and transform it into something really amazing and beautiful if we allow it. Its really the greatest hope we have.
Some Questions I Ask:
- ● How do you cultivate sensitiveness in yourself so you can see people’s gifts? (7:05)
- ● Tell us what it means to be in the flow - can you describe that feeling. (10:30)
- ● What does it mean that all our communication is energetic before we say a word. (12:58)
- ● How do you cultivate a ‘good signal’ so you can always send out a positive frequency. (14:30)
- ● How do we fix the overwhelm of negativity that’s in the world right now? (20:36)
- ● How does gratitude and appreciation show up for you and do you believe it can help with a positive mindset? (24:51)
- ● What does flow mean to you? (29:21)
- ● How do you become aware that you’re stopping rather than allowing flow? Is there a practice I can try? (32:51)
- ● How do ‘intuitive yeses’ help you design a life that’s optimal and in flow? (35:36)
- ● Do you believe in work/life balance? (39:58)
- ● What suggestions do you have for people who want to get into a YES driven mindset? (41:55)
- ● How can I find out more about your events? (46:00)
- ● In the midst of everything you’ve been through, how do you stay grounded everyday? (47:20)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- ● The two pivot moments that helped Sheevaun develop her energy awareness and healing abilities. (2:08)
- ● What Sheevaun’s mom told her not to talk about when she was three-years-old. (7:45)
- ● Why her husband’s death helped Sheevaun show up as herself. (9:26)
- ● Why Sheevaun hasn’t taken a single medicine for the past 18 years. (10:47)
- ● What is groundedness. (11:17)
- ● Why the inner world can be a ‘freaking hot mess’ and how reflection can transform what ‘comes out’. (15:52)
- ● Why negative thoughts can be like an energetic knife that ‘slices and dices people’. (16:20)
- ● Plastic and pollution. How physical dumping is a reflection of our mental toxicity. (19:33)
- ● What to do if you’re upset, afraid, worried or bummed out by any of the things that you see in the world - so you don’t just facilitate the same things going around. (24:33)
- ● Why breathing is a miracle and the reason a ‘microscopic life’ can be powerful. (25:25)
- ● Richard Branson’s intuitive yes, Elon Musk, and the power of HOW CAN I? (34:07)