Click to listen this episode right here on the blog(no app needed)
"When you subscribe to the Stay Grounded Podcast, you help new people discover the show. And it means the podcast will automatically show up in your app of choice every time a new episode is released on Saturdays."Subscribe
EP. 029 | “If we don’t keep that attitude of gratitude then we block the oncoming prosperity.”
Today’s guest has worked with powerhouses such as Chet Holmes and Tony Robbins before setting up his own venture that empowers people through accountability.
But life wasn’t always so successful. As a troubled teen, Mitch danced with death - at one point being just 15 seconds away from an early exit.
Fortunately, a wake up call kicked him out of the downward spiral and put him on a path where success was the only option. Since that point, Mitch has committed his life to helping others while creating a beautiful, productive life for himself.
And he spills all the beans in this incredible episode.
The wisdom only comes from the arrows in your back and the times youve tried and didnt make it not from the one time that you happened to get it right and hit a home run.
Fair warning! This episode is a rollercoaster. Mitch’s backstory reduced me to tears and tingles. I’m grateful for the powerful reminder that there’s always a way up from rock bottom, back into the realm of abundance and fulfillment.
And that’s Mitch’s passion. Over the years, he’s honed some specific strategies that have helped him be his best and in this episode he shares them with you.
What I love about this episode is its practicality. Mitch is generous in his sharing and reveals some techniques you can use right now. Covering everything from daily rituals to the power of mindset, this episode will lift your spirits leaving you happy to be alive :)
Interviewing people like Mitch is an honor and a privilege. My heart was overflowing with gratitude for Mitch’s candid sharing. I’m sure it will move you too.
And if that wasn’t enough, Mitch also has a special gift just for you that’s going to empower you to create more for your life - but you’ll have to listen to the end to find out what that is.
So grab your cup and settle in for a real treat as I hand you over to the the very wise, highly accomplished Mitch Russo.
Uncertainty is a gift that most people dont feel as a gift. Uncertainty simply means that the possibilities are limitless.
Some Questions I Ask:
- ● Tell us about your thoughts on accountability and why you think it’s such an effective tool. [5:30]
- ● What is the psychology behind accountability that makes it work so well? [9:38]
- ● How is accountability a part of your daily routine? [10:50]
- ● I’ve never seen gratitude and accountability tied together. How do you think gratitude helps you be more accountable? [13:06]
- ● How does accountability tie in with internal motivation and how do you motivate yourself? [17:20]
- ● How does your morning routine fuel you? [19:20]
- ● It’s easy to celebrate the ‘sexy’ big things. How do you programme yourself to acknowledge the small wins too? [22:19]
- ● How do you take control of your own life if you haven’t had a wake-up call? [31:00]
- ● Why is it important to you to pay it forward? [33:42]
- ● You’ve achieved so much. How do you cope with the ‘shiny squirrels’ and decide what you’re going to do next? [36:22]
- ● Tell us about your relationship with failure. [43:05]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- ● What happened at Petuchi’s restaurant on a weekly basis that transformed Mitch’s life. [6:30]
- ● The real story behind the birth of Mitch’s new venture - ResultsBreakthrough.com. [8:50]
- ● What accountability questions you should ask yourself. [11:42]
- ● How gratitude opens up a portal to prosperity. [13:20]
- ● The power of understanding the emotions that block you from the things you want to do. [15:30]
- ● The specific things Mitch does to set him up for his day. [18:23]
- ● The importance of clocking up 10,000 steps. [19:47]
- ● A key book recommendation to listen out for and why Mitch LOVES mindset books. [20:31]
- ● The day God called. The breakthrough story Mitch hadn’t planned to tell - but did anyway. [25:10]
- ● The innovation that happened when Mitch asked, ‘how can I give back?’ [32:25]
- ● What Jay Abraham told Mitch when he was trying to figure out his next steps. [38:53]
- ● The inside-outside approach to failure. [43:17]
- ● The very special gift Mitch has for Stay Grounded listeners - you don’t want to miss this! [47:06]
- ● Mitch’s awesome answer to my regular question - what grounded means to him. [49:58]